2. Do not get upset that Georgia is always on The Other Half, keeping him warm while refusing to do the same for me.
3. Do not get jealous either. She's A Dog and I'm only imagining that she's gloating.
4. Remain calm when The Other Half tells me, "Your thermostat is not working." What does he know? He's only
5. Do not laugh when he tells me there's no such thing as male menaopause, while cruising with a bunch of grey warriors wearing a skull mask.
6. Show some compassion when he refuses to get rid of shirts from when he was young[er].
[I'd appreciate it if you didn't encourage him by saying it's nice. I'm trying to shame him into putting it into the Salvos bin.]
7. Do not wait to be 80 to fall out of a plane and show the world my underwear.
Jumping off this platform last year was a good start.
This pic from HERE. I don't have a picture of myself or The Other Half since I was strapped into the harness [quietly freaking out].
8. Do not be sad that I still can't do a proper handstand after 9 years of capoeira, while 20-somethings that started training last week are already walking on their hands.
9. Get serious about where to move to next before fear, inertia, death and/or hip replacements make it impossible.
That's enough musing for the day, don't you think?
Time to go hang out more doggy laundry and see what else Georgia needs done.