Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Woeful Wednesday.

Sad.
I chucked up again this morning. It was my 2nd time in 4 days. It's okay, I'm not sick. It was just the antibiotics. Lucky I don't have to take them anymore. 

I could see all the lovely pieces of meat in the puddle. I tried eating them up because I don't like to waste food. My stay-at-home human started screaming so I had to stop. It was sad.

After that, I had to eat oatmeal with bloodwood honey all day because she ran out of angophora. Yum.

I'm being sarcastic.


Sadder still.
My humans sometimes see dogs living on the streets in the city. 

These 2 dogs were very good and calm. They didn't run away, even when their human went walkabout. There was a little bowl near the dogs, so humans who felt sad for them could give them money.
I don't know if the money really goes to buying the dogs liver and biscuits and things to make them happy.

My humans don't think it's right for the dogs to be begging like that. But the dogs don't seem hungry, sick or hurt. Just Very Very Sad.

I'm glad I don't live on the street anymore.


 *****
Rewritten,  thanks to a comment from grrl. Love this ...interactive blogging!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh..

I really want to get this,

but I dont.....

hope its not sad,

I have all the sad dog stuff right here.

georgia little pea said...

Oh dear. Was I being overly obscure?

Yes, afraid it's sad, to me anyway. These dogs are often at the corner of market city, earning money for their owner. They are very calm and I just wonder why they don't run away when their owner goes walkabout. So many of these street dogs all over the city :(

The other pic is just Georgia doing yet another chuckup. Antibiotics not agreeing with her. Lucky she's finished them now.

Maybe I should make the post more clear. Hmmm. :p

sonia a. mascaro said...

Oh! It's very sad! Poor dogs...

Kristine said...

I am amazed those dogs stay there for so long, what sweethearts they must be.

And it is very sad. Their expressions say it all.

I hope Georgia feels better soon.

uncle STeve said...

I was pleased to read your extra newsy Xmas/NY dog-bog-blogs. I loved reading about *The Other Half's* table tennis victory & also the pix of Georgia's chunder.