Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is it time for a walk yet? *centennial*

Centennial Park, NSW



Sunday, 21 March 2010
A nice muddy hole and lots of crazy dogs to play with.




                 Met my first shar-pei. Interesting.
Everyone else thought so too.













Mush-mush. Mr Thumper pretends he's part of a sled team. Silly boy.












The best part of any Centennial walk - hotdog with cheese, chili and mustard [hold the onions please], icy lemon granita and soft serve icecream in a crispy waffle cone. I might get sick later, but it's ALWAYS worth it!

I think I've had enough now. Please carry me in when we get home. Thank you.



Winter/Spring/Early Summer 2009





HOW TO GET HERE:



FOR A CLOSER LOOK:
http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/

I'M NOT REALLY ALLOWED TO RUN FREE EVERYWHERE IN CENTENNIAL, BUT THERE'S STILL HEAPS OF PLACES I CAN! CHECK IT OUT HERE...FOR A BROCHURE TO PRINT AND KEEP:
http://www.centennialparklands.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/22557/CP_dog_brochure_low_res_pdf_for_web.pdf




No comments: